Terms of Service | AquaTech Imaging Solutions
TERMS OF SERVICE
AquaTech – One Year Product Warranty – All Product Ranges
AquaTech makes every effort to ensure that our products are made from the highest quality materials and workmanship. Should you not be completely satisfied with one of our products, we encourage you to contact us so that we can promptly resolve any problem you may be experiencing. Our company representatives will deal with your issue quickly and decisively.
As many AquaTech products are often used in extreme and volatile environments, we are unable to cover for loss or damage of camera equipment, personal injury or financial loss. This is especially pertinent to our underwater housing products where an incident could result in loss or damage of associated cameras, lenses and other electronic devices. To reduce the risk of these losses occurring, we strongly recommend you read the relevant product instructions carefully and test all AquaTech products, before use.
What does the warranty cover?
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, with exceptions stated below.
How long does the Coverage last?
This warranty runs for one year from the date your product is received.
What is not covered?
The warranty does not cover damage as the result of normal wear and tear. Determination of what constitutes normal wear and tear will be at the discretion of AquaTech.
The warranty guarantee only applies to the original purchaser of the product when purchased from AquaTech direct or through one our approved dealers. Therefore, we may ask for proof of purchase.
This warranty does not cover for any loss of associated equipment such as cameras, lenses or other associated equipment not sold by AquaTech. Loss of income, reputation or other financial expenses, such as personal injury, are also not covered by this warranty. Shipping costs for returned products are the responsibility of the customer.
What AquaTech will do:
AquaTech will repair any defect that proves defective in materials and workmanship. If repairing is not possible, AquaTech will replace the product, or, offer a store credit for the original purchase price, whichever is agreed to by the customer and AquaTech / Retailer store.
How to get service:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise where to send your product. Alternatively, you may call our USA office: +1 714 968 6946. Australian Office: +61 2 4268 3550.
Limit of liability:
In the event of a product warranty claim, AquaTech is only liable for the value originally paid for the product. Losses of associated equipment, income or any other financial costs will not be covered under this warranty, under any circumstances.
If you are not completely satisfied with your product purchase you may return it to AquaTech within 7 days of receiving your order and we shall refund the purchase price of the item/s upon receipt in our USA or Australian store. AquaTech will not refund any shipping and credit card costs. The customer is responsible for shipping cost of the returned items. A re-stocking charge may be applied in some countries.
The warranty guarantee only applies to the original purchaser of the product from AquaTech direct or through an approved dealer. Therefore, proof of purchase will be required.
How State Law Applies
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary in according to the state or country, in which you are located.
*This Warranty Guarantee applies to products sold from January 25, 2017.
- Items presented for exchange or refund must be presented within 14 of days of receipt of goods.
- A 15% restocking fee is applied to all returned goods which are returned within the 7 day period.
- Proof of purchase required for any return or exchange.
- Refund available for manufacturing faults.
- Goods must be in original condition.
- Goods must not have been worn, used or damaged.
- Returned goods must be sent via courier or with a tracking number as we are not responsible for lost post.
Delivery is via third-party courier
All deliveries are sent with registered couriers and must be signed for at the time of delivery. Courier deliveries may be replaced by local Post in some regional areas.
Shipping address cannot be changed once order(s) has been shipped.
As the registered couriers are third-party courier companies, we are unable to control their delivery time. The courier is also unable to ring you prior or during delivery.
If the delivery is to your home address, it is best to ensure someone is home to receive the goods. If not, we recommend using an alternative, like your work address for delivery.
Orders cannot be canceled once the order has been shipped.
- All online orders are shipped from our offices in California, USA.
Shipping time may vary depending on your location, please allow 2 – 7 days for delivery.
Shipping charges are determined by packing size, weight and delivery location.
- Customers are responsible for providing the correct contact name, delivery address, email and phone number for delivery of their order. Incorrect details may lead to delivery issues which could incur further fees.
- International orders may require taxes or duties to be payable to local couriers before goods will be delivered. It is the customers responsibility to ensure they respond to any requests regarding taxes/duties payable for their delivery and are available to receive delivery. Goods that cannot be delivered for any reason will be returned to AquaTech USA at the customers expense.