JOBY SeaPal Collection
After extensive research and testing, we have concluded that the XLD-12” Dome Port is the perfect combination of not only a more significant dome element but also overall size and portability. This new design allows you to create stunning images and videos which showcase above and below the water’s surface with ease and explore the use of a wide range of focal length options.
Over/under or “split shots” are some of the most sought-after images when it comes to underwater photography. The 12” dome element allows the waterline to be pushed further away from your camera’s lens allowing a greater level of detail and sharpness while minimizing the waterline in your frame.
- Size: 13¼ in x 7½ in
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Material: Acrylic dome element, hard anodized 6061 aluminum base, 316 stainless steel hardware
- 12" diameter acrylic dome port
- Create jaw-dropping Over/Under images
- Compatible with a large range of lenses
- Includes custom dome cover and rear port cap
- XLD-12" Dome Port
- Dome Cover
- Rear Port Cap