Flash Water Housing designed to work with the Nikon SB5000.
Constructed using high strength plastic to take on the rigorous environments AquaTech shooters often find themselves in - from the cold waters of the Arctic to the beaches of Australia.
- Flash Function: Push buttons allow you to have all the necessary controls to operate your flash with ease.
- TTL: Allows all TTL exposure control when used with AquaTech Water Housing
- Depth Rating: 33ft / 10 meters
Clear Polyurethane Construction with Acrylic Back Plate
You can also use this product with the Split Connection and extra lengths of 6 pin cables if interested in additional options for your Flash Housing.
Construction: Polyurethane and Acrylic
Control Type: Mechanical
Controls: All Controls
Dimensions (WxHxD): 110mm x 190 mm 110mm Weight: 700g (1.16lb)
WHATS IN THE BOX
- Strike Flash Housing
- Flash Bulkhead with hardware
- 13" 6-pin Sync cable
- Prism mount Bracket with 2 x (M5 - 10mm) bolts
- Camera Hot Shoe connector
- 4 x (M6 - 18mm) Bolts
- 4mm, 5mm and 6mm Hex Key