- Optically correct moulded acrylic dome element
- Machined from 8" hemisphere to allow low profile dome
- Mechanically sealed, no adhesives used
- Dome element is replaceable
Collections: P Series Lens Ports
The AquaTech PD-100 Dome Lens Port is used with Canon, Sony, Nikon and other various ultra wide angle and fisheye lenses. This 8" dome is ideal for underwater photography, over/under images (split shots), and can be combined with extension ports to accommodate many ultra wide to wide angle zoom lenses.
AquaTech Lens Ports feature a threaded system, making ports easy to install and remove. No tools are required to attach or remove the port. The Element is replaceable if damaged, replacement can only be done by an AquaTech service centre.
*Please note that this is a P SERIES LENS PORT and as such will only work with the Base, Compac, Elite, Delphin, REFLEX, EDGE & EVO model housings.
Dimensions: Width = 200mm, Height = 170mm, Depth = 115mm
Weight: 1.4kg (3lb)
Depth Rating: 10m/33ft
Construction: Acrylic dome element, aluminum base
Compatible Accessories: Large Dome Cover, Lens Port Caps (Rear)
- PD-100 Dome Lens Port
* Water Housing and additional accessories are shown as examples only and are not included with this product.