*Please contact staff for stock availability, this item is supplied upon request only.
Flash Water Housing designed to work with the Canon 580 EX II.
Constructed using high strength plastic to take on the rigorous environments AquaTech shooters often find themselves in - from the cold waters of the Arctic to the beaches of Australia.
- Flash Function: Push buttons allow you to have all the necessary controls to operate your flash with ease.
- TTL: Allows all TTL exposure control when used with AquaTech Water Housing
- Depth Rating: 33ft / 10 metres
Clear Polyurethane Construction with Acrylic Back Plate
You can also use this product with the Split Connection and extra lengths of 6 pin cables if interested in additional options for your Flash Housing.
Construction: Polyurethane and Acrylic
Control Type: Mechanical
Controls: All Controls
Dimensions (WxHxD): 110mm x 190 mm 110mm Weight: 700g (1.16lb)
WHATS IN THE BOX
- Strike Flash Housing
- Flash Bulkhead with hardware
- 13" 6-pin Sync cable
- Prism mount Bracket with 2 x (M5 - 10mm) bolts
- Camera Hot Shoe connector
- 4 x (M6 - 18mm) Bolts
- 4mm, 5mm and 6mm Hex Key